Please read these Terms and Policies carefully before you start to use our Website and before booking any third party goods or services through our Website.
By using our Website, you confirm that you accept these Terms and Policies and that you agree to comply with them regardless of whether you choose to register with us. If you do not agree to these Terms and Policies, you must not use our Website in any way.
- The main function of our website is the aggregation of information and providing a centralised booking point for selected third party goods and services providers who wish to offer their goods and services for sale via our Website ("Clients").
- Please note that the Terms and Policies do not govern the relationship as between Tress Free and our Clients. If you are an existing Client, please check the Client Terms of Business provided to you upon sign up.
- If you enter any prize competitions or other promotions on the Website, separate terms and conditions may also apply in addition to our Terms and Policies. In the event of a conflict between any additional terms and conditions and our Terms and Policies, such additional terms shall prevail to the extent of the conflict.
- We may change our Terms and Policies from time to time, in which case up to date versions of such Terms and Policies will be available via the Website. You should check these Terms and Policies regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. You will be deemed to have accepted any changes to the Terms and Policies after you have been notified of the changes on our Website and/or if you continue to access or use the Website, where the updated Terms and Policies will be available for you to view.
Accessing our Website
- Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis and thus we reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Website (and any products or services offered on them) without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- We update our Website from time to time and so may change the content at any time without notice to you. We reserve the right to withdraw, vary or suspend the Website (or any part of them) at any time without notice.
- Materials and information posted on our Website are not intended as advice and should not be relied upon as such. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information to the fullest extent permissible by all applicable laws.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary to access and view this Website and should ensure you have up to date anti-virus software on any device from which your access our Website.
- We specifically reserve the right to withdraw access to our Website and/or cancel any order in the event that you fail any credit or fraud prevention check or where we reasonably suspect fraud or money laundering by you or someone using your account.
Misuse of our Website
- You must not misuse our Website by:
A. knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material, programme or code which adversely affects the operation of any computer software or hardware (or is designed to do so); and/or
B. gaining or attempting to gain unauthorised access to the server on which our Website are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website; and/or
C. attacking our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
Breach of this clause might constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
- If you are aged 18 years old or over, you may create an account and become a registered user of the Website ("User").
- As a User you may have access to additional products or services and/or functionality, for example, the ability to create an account, save contact information, post user created content (UCC) onto the Website, and receive information about promotions and special offers which are restricted to Users, if any.
- We reserve the right to refuse to publish any UCC (or remove without notice any previously published UCC) if it does not adhere to our User Created Content Policy. We shall not be liable for any loss or damages whatsoever arising from such decision to refuse to publish (or to remove previously published) UCC.
- We also reserve the right to close the User accounts and/or ban particular users from being able to post UCC to the Website if they persistently and/or seriously breach the terms of the User Created Content Policy.
- Views and opinions expressed in UCC submitted by Users or other members of the public are those of the individual submitting the UCC, not those of Tress Free and we accept no responsibility for the content of such UCC.
- However, if you find any UCC on the Website to be in any way offensive, obscene, defamatory, racist, harmful, inaccurate, unlawful, illegal or deceptive in any way, please notify us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading "Objectionable Content". On receipt of your complaint we may remove or block access to the UCC complained of.
- We expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in and to the Website, and the Materials and your use of the Website and the Materials is subject to the following restrictions. You must not:
A. remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Materials; and/or
B. use any Materials from the Website in any manner that may infringe any copyright, intellectual property right or proprietary right of us or any third parties; and/or
C. use, or cause others to use, any automated system or software to extract content or data from this Website ("screen scraping"), except in cases where you or any applicable third party has entered into a written licence agreement directly with us that expressly permits such activity; and/or
D. reproduce, modify, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast, frame (or use any other browser or border environment), communicate to the public or circulate to any third party or exploit this Website, and/or the Materials for any commercial purpose, without our prior written consent by way of a licence agreement.
- We expressly reserve all rights in and to the http://www.tressfree.com domain name and all related domains and sub-domains, the name "Tress Free", our logo device, service marks, trading names and/or trade marks. Other trade marks, products and company names mentioned on the Website may be trademarks of their respective owners or licensors and the rights in such marks are reserved to their respective owners or licensors.
Third party content and third party websites
- Our Website may contain advertising submitted by third parties. Such third parties are solely responsible for the content of such advertising and for ensuring that it complies with all relevant legislation and regulations. We do not accept any responsibility for the content of any third party advertising.
- Our Website and/or the Materials may contain links to third party websites (including those of our Clients). If you decide to visit any third party site, you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible or liable directly or indirectly for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites or the standard of goods or services available through or on such websites. Unless expressly stated otherwise, links do not imply that we are, or our Website are, affiliated to or associated with such sites.
Our communications with you may contain information sourced from third party websites. Material from a third party site will be marked as such and a link to the source website may be provided. We accept no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from our communications with you, or any use of personal data by such a third party.
The inclusion of any link in our communications with you does not imply endorsement by us of the linked site. If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, we exclude and disclaim all warranties, terms, conditions and representations that might otherwise be implied by law in relation to this Website. In particular, we do not represent or warrant that the Website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. You must take your own precautions in this respect. In any event, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website.
- We do not accept liability for any failure to maintain the Website and/or late or failed delivery of any Materials.
- Please note that we only provide our Website for domestic and private use, and you agree not to use our Website for any commercial or business purposes unless we have approved you as a Client.
- We do not accept any liability for the following types of loss, even if the loss is foreseeable: loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data or waste of management of office time.
- The Materials may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Materials.
- This Website are provided for users in the United Kingdom only. Whilst access may be possible from outside the United Kingdom, neither this Website are intended for such use and such users access the Website at their own risk.
Legal compliance and applicable law